For the pancake batter :
- 250g flour
- 4 eggs
- 50cl fresh milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50g unsalted butter
For the fondue :
- 100g of Banania spread
- 80g dark chocolate, containing 90% cocoa
- 7cl fresh orange juice
- 4 mandarin oranges
- 1 small Victoria pineapple
- 2 mangoes
- In a large bowl, add the flour and eggs. Gradually add the milk, while mixing with a whisk.
- Add the pinch of salt and let the mixture stand for one hour at room temperature.
- Make small pancakes in a buttered, non-stick blini pan.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, add the orange juice and Banania chocolate spread, and then stir well to obtain a smooth and homogeneous paste.
- Peel the fruit and cut into cubes.
- Using small skewers, pierce the fruit with pancake pieces and then dip them together in the chocolate fondue.