For the pancake batter :
- 250g flour
- 4 eggs
- 50cl fresh milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50g unsalted butter
For the fondue :
- 100g Banania spread
- 150g frozen sour cherries + a few for decoration
- 50g granulated cane sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 4 large plain pancakes
- Icing sugar
- In a large bowl, add the flour and eggs. Gradually add the milk, while mixing with a whisk. Add the pinch of salt and let the mixture stand for one hour at room temperature.
- In a buttered, nonstick pan, make 4 large pancakes.
- In a saucepan, cook the cherries, the sugar and the vanilla cut in half for 20 minutes on medium heat. After cooking, increase the heat to reduce the juice by three-quarters.
- Spread each crepe with Banania, cover with cherry spread, and stack the pancakes.
- Cut the stack of pancakes into eight rectangles of equal size. Stack them two by two and top them with a sour cherry using a little toothpick.
- Sprinkle the millefeuilles with icing sugar then let them warm for 3 minutes in the hot oven just before serving.