For the pastry dough :
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 cup water (about 150 ml)
- 100g butter
- 1 pinch of salt
For the filling :
- 1 crumble mix pouch
- 2 pinches Quatre-Epices
- 2 tablespoons Banania
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 bananas
- 300g pitted mirabelle plums
- Start by preheating the oven to 200°C (thermostat 7).
- In a saucepan, heat the water, salt and butter. When the butter is melted, remove from heat, pour in the flour, and mix well with a spatula.
- Place the dough in a cake tin and smooth it out with your fingertips.
- Pour a bag of crumble mix, a pinch of quatre-epices, the Banania and the 2 tablespoons of water into a large bowl. Work the mixture with a fork and then by hand to obtain a sandy paste.
- Peel the bananas and cut them into slices. Cut the mirabelle plums in half, and arrange all the fruit over the base of the pie.
- Sprinkle the fruit with the crumble, and bake for about 30 minutes.